Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blue and White Woven Table Cloth

This was another goodie find of a hand woven fabric. This particular one was designed as a Table cloth, the woven structure is actually very loose and the fabric quite soft. I don't know that I will actually use it as a table cloth. I am debating about cutting it up and making some sort of lounge pant with it. I have to process it first, ultimately before I go ahead and cut up a good woven vintage piece but you never know!

This was a continuation of the previous post, as this was a similar find where I wasn't in the mood for shopping but went anyways and found sucha  great find! The nice thing about collecting vintage fashion and textiles is that even on a 'bad' shopping day out on the rounds of hot spots, you can always find something!